Social Work Research
7" x 10"
Estimated pages: 64 per issue
Subscribers can access articles online at: Social Work Research.
NASW Members: 2016 subscription prices are:
- Online-only access (for Regular Members): $69
- Print (for Regular Members; includes online access): $92
- Online-only access - Student Rate: $46
- Print - Student Rate (includes online access): $63
- Personal Print Only - Print (for Regular Members; does not include online access): $69
- Print - Student Print Only: $46
To place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
Personal (nonmember), Institutional, Corporate: For pricing info or to place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
Social Work Research publishes exemplary research to advance the development of knowledge and inform social work practice. Widely regarded as the outstanding journal in the field, it includes analytic reviews of research, theoretical articles pertaining to social work research, evaluation studies, and diverse research studies that contribute to knowledge about social work issues and problems.