Health & Social Work
7" x 10"
Estimated pages: 64 per issue
Subscribers can access articles online at: Health & Social Work.
NASW Members: 2017 subscription prices are:
- Online-only access (for Regular Members): $71
- Print (for Regular Members; includes online access): $95
- Online-only access - Student Rate: $47
- Print - Student Rate (includes online access): $65
- Personal Print Only - Print (for Regular Members; does not include online access): $71
- Print - Student Print Only: $47
To place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
Personal (nonmember), Institutional, Corporate: For pricing info or to place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
For 20 years, human services professionals have relied on Health & Social Work for the latest advances in areas such as aging, clinical work, long-term care, oncology, substance abuse, depression, and maternal health. Articles also cover research, policy, specialized services, quality assurance, in-service training, and other topics that affect the delivery of health care services.