Children & Schools
7" x 10"
Estimated pages: 64 per issue
Subscribers can access articles online at: Children & Schools.
NASW Members: 2017 subscription prices are:
- Online-only access (for Regular Members): $71
- Print (for Regular Members; includes online access): $95
- Online-only access - Student Rate: $47
- Print - Student Rate (includes online access): $65
- Personal Print Only - Print (for Regular Members; does not include online access): $71
- Print - Student Print Only: $47
To place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
Personal (nonmember), Institutional, Corporate: For pricing info or to place an order, visit our Subscription Information page.
Children & Schools publishes professional materials relevant to social work services for children. The journal publishes articles on innovations in practice, interdisciplinary efforts, research, program evaluation, policy, and planning. Topics include student-authority relationships, multiculturalism, early intervention, needs assessment, violence, and ADHD. Children & Schools is a practitioner-to-practitioner resource.